The rules for claiming deductions for payments to workers are changing. From 1 July 2019, businesses can only claim deductions for payments made to workers where they’ve met the pay as you go (PAYG) withholding obligation for that payment. This change is part of the government response to recommendations from the Black Economy Taskforce. Follow this link for more information.
- DIDN’T PICK A WINNER IN THE CUP! VOW AND DECLARE TO PUT THE ODDS IN YOUR FAVOUR NEXT YEAR!
- Running expenses and occupancy costs from your home office
- What would a Friday be without another scam alert from the ATO
- Do you have a HECS Debt? The repayment income threshold has dropped!
- Supporting our local community