The rules for claiming deductions for payments to workers are changing. From 1 July 2019, businesses can only claim deductions for payments made to workers where they’ve met the pay as you go (PAYG) withholding obligation for that payment. This change is part of the government response to recommendations from the Black Economy Taskforce. Follow this link for more information.
- What would a Friday be without another scam alert from the ATO
- Do you have a HECS Debt? The repayment income threshold has dropped!
- Supporting our local community
- How well developed is your Investment Strategy in your superannuation fund (SMSF)?
- MEET YOUR PAYG WITHHOLDING TAX OBLIGATIONS OR NO TAX DEDUCTION.