On or after 1 July 2018, certain purchasers of new residential premises or potential residential land will be required to withhold GST from the price of the property and remit this to the ATO. Click here for details about how the new GST withholding regime will apply.
- What would a Friday be without another scam alert from the ATO
- Do you have a HECS Debt? The repayment income threshold has dropped!
- Supporting our local community
- How well developed is your Investment Strategy in your superannuation fund (SMSF)?
- MEET YOUR PAYG WITHHOLDING TAX OBLIGATIONS OR NO TAX DEDUCTION.