On or after 1 July 2018, certain purchasers of new residential premises or potential residential land will be required to withhold GST from the price of the property and remit this to the ATO. Click here for details about how the new GST withholding regime will apply.
- It’s Time put on the Santa suit, throw the Staff Christmas Bash, and keep your Celebrations Fringe Benefit Tax (FBT) Free
- DIDN’T PICK A WINNER IN THE CUP! VOW AND DECLARE TO PUT THE ODDS IN YOUR FAVOUR NEXT YEAR!
- Running expenses and occupancy costs from your home office
- What would a Friday be without another scam alert from the ATO
- Do you have a HECS Debt? The repayment income threshold has dropped!